Los Santos Police Department
Firearms Licensing Division
Law Enforcement Officer Carry Concealed Weapon License
- Section I - LEO CCW Issuance Criteria
- LEO CCW Definition
- LEO CCW Issuance Criteria
- LEO CCW Revocation Criteria
- Section II - LEO CCW License Usage
- LEO CCW Standard Restrictions
- LEO CCW Additional Alterations
Section I - LEO CCW Issuance Criteria
1.1 LEO CCW Definition
Actively serving peace officers within the state of San Andreas are issued a special license upon reaching or surpassing a set rank within their agency. This is defined as a "Law Enforcement Officer Carry Concealed Weapon License" or "LEO CCW"
1.2 LEO CCW Issuance Criteria
Law Enforcement Officers become eligible for the issuance of an LEO CCW once they reach the following rank:
- Los Santos Police Department: Police Officer II
- Los Santos County Sheriffs Department: Deputy Sheriff
- Los Santos Fire Department: State Fire Marshal
1.3 Revocation Criteria
A Law Enforcement Officer license becomes automatically invalid once the license holder is no longer employed by a Law Enforcement Agency, or no longer meets the required rank for license issuance.
Section II - LEO CCW License Usage
2.1 LEO CCW Standard Restrictions
All Law Enforcement Officer license holders are subject to the regular License to Purchase a Firearm and Carry a Concealed Weapon rules, regulations, and restrictions.
2.2 LEO CCW Additional Alterations
Law Enforcement Officer license holders are subject to the following additional privileges and rules:
- A licensee may carry their concealed firearm into any premises whilst off duty.
- This does not apply to carrying a concealed firearm beyond security checkpoints of airports and commercial aircraft without exigent circumstances unless in full compliance with TSA regulations.
- A licensee must be in direct possession of their agency-issued badge when in possession of a firearm.